- What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to GENERAL INFORMATION available on the Site but, we do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the ways set forth below:
- Account. In order to use the Services, you will be required to create a Store account ("Account"). You will register by completing and submitting an online registration form when completing your first purchase via the Store . You will be asked to provide us with certain mandatory information such as your name, country, language and email address, and a password that you will use for your Account, or by connecting the account to one of your existing Internet accounts, such as Google or Facebook. We may send an email to your nominated email address to instruct you how to confirm your registration.
- Information necessary for providing our Services. Such Information may include voice and video recordings (during sessions), transcripts, feedback, etc.
- ‘Contact Us’ Information. If you send us a "Contact Us" request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available, by clicking "report" or "message", or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name, telephone number and email address.
- Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Site may utilize "cookies", anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order to for us to provide our Site and present you with information that is customized for you. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
- Additional Data. We may collect additional data through your device in order to provide the Services. Such information may include voice recordings, analysis of patterns, and usage of the mode application.
- The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Services, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways via any applicable communication channel, including e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp, social media, etc.:
- We will use your Personal Information to provide you with the Services as well as improve the Services, by providing decision support information, based on real measurable and recorded data, to provide feedback to our users.
- We will use your contact information in connection with the Services, which may include providing to a Donator or Purchaser.
- We may collect your personal information in order for us to demonstrate compliance.
- We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding the Services and our products; and/or (ii) respond to a "Contact Us" or administrative request (for example, to change your password) (iii) provide system notifications for events such as scheduling, messages and others.
- Vinvo is located in Israel. When you use our Services, we collect, use and store your information in Israel. The Services are intended for residents in Israel only and as such your Personal Information will be subject to laws of the State of Israel. If you do not reside in Israel, your Personal Information may be subject to laws that differ in your country of residence. For example, Israeli law may require that your personal information be disclosed to government agencies under different circumstances that differ in your country of residence.
- We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, yourself or the public.
- Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers for research purposes and in order to improve our Services and enhance your experience with the Services. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. "Anonymous Information" means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Site.
- Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Services-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of bulk-emails that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any "Contact Us" request as well as administrative and Service related emails that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Services (for example, in connection with a password reset request, Account status or an order status).
At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Services, but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
- Your Rights in Respect of your Personal Information.
In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information that we hold:
- Right of access. You have the right to obtain:
- confirmation of whether, and where, we are processing your personal information;
- information about the categories of personal information we are processing, the purposes for which we process your personal information and information as to how we determine applicable retention periods;
- information about the categories of recipients with whom we may share your personal information; and
- a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Right of portability. You have the right, in certain circumstances, to receive a copy of the personal information you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format that supports re-use, or to request the transfer of your personal data to another person.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to obtain rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you without undue delay.
- Right to erasure. You have the right, in some circumstances, to require us to erase your personal information without undue delay if the continued processing of that personal information is not justified.
- Right to restriction. You have the right, in some circumstances, to require us to limit the purposes for which we process your personal information if the continued processing of the personal information in this way is not justified, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you.
- Right to object. You have a right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interests where there are grounds relating to your particular situation. There may be compelling reasons for continuing to process your personal information, and we will assess and inform you if that is the case. You can object to marketing activities for any reason.
- Duration of storage of personal data. Your personal information will be deleted immediately as soon as you withdraw your consent – via email to [email protected]– or as soon as our purposes for storing your data have expired, unless we are legally bound to further store data according to Israeli law.
- Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Services, you can contact us at [email protected] .
- Our Policy Towards Children. Our Service is not directed to children and you must be over 18 to use the Services. If you become aware that your child and/or another minor has provided us with personal information, without your consent, then please contact us using the details below so that we can take steps to remove such information and terminate any account the minor has created with us.
- Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.