Vinvo.me is operated by Vinvo.me Ltd., ("Vinvo"), a company incorporated in Israel, with a registered address at 35 Bar Kochva, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Donation: Vinvo's online store (the "Store") enables a person to donate (each a "Donator") and/or purchase (each a "Purchaser") Clothes. Alternatively, the Store enables a person to receive coupons to use in the Store in exchange for clothes (each an “Exchanger”).
- When a person chooses to receive coupons, he/she agrees to receive coupons of a value set between 50₪ to 300₪ depending on the quality and value of the clothes exchanged.When a person chooses to donate, the proceeds of a Donation are divided among Vinvo and a Donator's suggested Charity (as defined below), as set forth in these Terms. A Donator will have a separate closet (a "Closet") where it can view the donated Clothing.
- Transfer of Title to Clothes: Ownership of any Clothes donated is transferred by the Donator/Exchanger to the Purchaser upon completion of the purchase (i.e. payment of the price by the Purchaser). At no time during the process is ownership of the Clothes transferred to Vinvo. Vinvo merely stores and ships the Clothes on behalf of the Donator/Exchanger.
- Removal: Vinvo reserves the right to decline or cancel a registration or an account at any time. In that case, all Clothing will be donated by Vinvo to a Charity of its choice.
- Disclaimer: Vinvo does its best to control over the quality, safety, morality, or legality of the Clothes listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of the Donator to donate Clothes, or the ability of the Exchanger to exchange clothes for coupons, or the ability of Purchaser to remit the price for each purchase. Vinvo takes no responsibility with respect to any of the aforementioned. Without derogating to the above: Except as stated in these Terms, (i)Vinvo does not pre-screen users of the Site, any information provided by them and/or Clothes. (ii)Vinvo may, at its sole discretion, determine which items of Clothes that are uploaded are fit to be listed on the Store. (iii) Vinvo may, at its sole discretion, remove any items of Clothes that it determines are not fit to be listed on the Store and/or are not uploaded properly per these Terms. (iv) Vinvo may, at its own discretion, determine which items are unfit to be listed on the Store and have them delivered to a Charity or otherwise recycled with the means at its disposal and relevant in Israel.
- Sole user: Your account and your Closet is for the specific Donator/Exchanger only and may not be transferred or used by a third party without Vinvo's prior written authorization.
- How to Donate
- Method of Donation: Vinvo chooses a timeframe when clothes donations are done. Vinvo decides on which days it is possible to bring clothes donations in its office located on Bar Kochva 35, Tel Aviv. Drop off stations may change at Vinvo’s discretion. Additional drop offs may be added by Vinvo at its sole discretion.
- Choosing a Charity: Donator is to choose a charity from Vinvo's current 'list of charities' (each a "Charity"). If the Donator wishes to use a charity not in the list, Donator may request said charity to contact Vinvo and Vinvo, may, at its discretion, add said charity to its list. It is clarified that Vinvo may update its list of charities from time to time. Vinvo may, at its discretion, choose a different Charity than the one initially chosen by the Donator.
- How to exchange
- Method of Exchange: Vinvo chooses a timeframe when clothes can be exchanged for coupons. Vinvo decides on which days it is possible to bring clothes donations in its office located on Bar Kochva 35, Tel Aviv. Drop off stations may change at Vinvo’s discretion. Additional drop offs may be added by Vinvo at its sole discretion.
- Retrieval of coupons: Vinvo decides at its sole discretion the amount of the coupons to be received in exchange for the clothes. Coupons are received by email and shall be valid for a minimum of 1 year. They are to be used solely on the Store.
- Usage of coupons: Vinvo reserves the right to set a minimum amount of purchase to use the coupons. Information regarding the use of the coupons will be fully disclosed when coupons are sent to the Exchanger.
- Finalizing Donations and Fees:
- Vinvo charges a 60% fee commission on each sale. The balance less additional costs and expenses, including VAT, that Vinvo may incur will be remitted to the charity chosen by the Donator. Vinvo receives the whole amount of the transaction in the case where clothes purchased belong to an Exchanger.
- Money is transferred to the charities whenever the amount to be donated to the charity reaches a minimum of 20,000₪. Vinvo can transfer a smaller amount before reaching the minimum amount abovementioned and in that case, will deduct it from the sum pledged to the charity.
- IMPORTANT: Vinvo solely pledges to transfer the funds to charities. Shall it incurs unexpected business expenses and/or any business difficulties of any nature, including expected and reasonable difficulties incurred by businesses in their first years of existence, the transfer of the funds will be delayed. Shall Vinvo terminate its activities, all remaining pledges will be canceled without transferring the remaining pledges funds.
- Vinvo reserves the right to revise its fees in the future. Any such revisions shall apply to future sales, regardless of when the Clothing was uploaded to the Website.
- Tax receipts are issued under the name of Vinvo and can only be used by Vinvo.
- Vinvo will deliver the Clothing purchased.
- Clothes – Quality Control
- Permitted items:
- For women:(i) clothing: dresses, skirts, tops, bottoms, jumpsuits, jumpers, jackets, suits, shirts; (ii) shoes: boots, flats, heels, platforms, sandals, trainers/sneakers, wedges; (iii) accessories: scarves, hats, gloves, sunglasses, belts, purses, bags; (iv) wedding dresses; bridesmaids dresses; and (v) swimsuits and related clothing.
- For men: (i) clothing: tops, bottoms, jumpers, jackets, suits, shirts; (ii) shoes: trainers/sneakers, loafers, formal, boots, sandals; and (iii) accessories: bags, belts, hats, scarves, gloves, ties, wallets, sunglasses.
- For babies and children: clothing: dresses, skirts, tops, bottoms, jumpsuits, jumpers, jackets, pajamas, bodysuits, bathing suits, blankets, swaddles (only new).
- Prohibited items:
- Company branded items;
- tailored shirts;
- underwear; lingerie
- jeweler; watches;
- technology; mobile phones; tablets;
- homeware; bric-a-brac;
- Perfume, cosmetics;
- counterfeit items.
- Vinvo Quality Control:
- Vinvo will inspect the Clothing prior to uploading it to the Website. Clothing that does not meet the Criteria will be donated by Vinvo to a Charity of Vinvo's choosing or otherwise recycled with the means at its disposal and relevant in Israel.
- Once Clothing has been approved, Vinvo will send Donator/Exchangor a link to its Closet where it can see the Clothing and its status.
- Without derogating from its rights under these terms, Vinvo is entitled to question the authenticity of an item of Clothing and request confirmation of the authenticity of the item. Upon such request, Donator/Exchanger will be required to show proof of purchase/ownership. If authenticity cannot be confirmed to Vinvo's satisfaction, Vinvo reserves the right to refuse to upload or to remove the item, as applicable.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Clothing that does not pass Vinvo's quality control process, will be donated by Vinvo to a Charity of its choosing or otherwise recycled with the means at its disposal and relevant in Israel
- An article of Clothing may be returned by a Purchaser, within the time period set forth below and in accordance with Vinvo's 'return policy' (Returned Clothes).
- Upon receipt of the Returned Clothes and if the Returned clothes belong to a Donator, Vinvo will cancel the pending donation to the Charity and the Purchaser, will either (a) if the notice of return from the Purchaser was received within 48 hours of delivery, be refunded the amount paid in the same manner in which the donation was remitted, all in accordance with applicable law, or (b) if the notice of return from the Purchaser was received later than 48 hours of delivery but up to 5 days of delivery be provided with credit for use on the Website for a period of 6 months from the receipt of said Store credit.
- Depending on the reason for the return and condition of the item, Vinvo may, at its discretion, donate the Returned Clothes to a Charity of its choice or return to the Donator/Exchanger's Closet.
- Packages are prepared no later than 96 hours after the order has been received. Deliveries are made either by the Israeli post office (registered mail) or using HFD services, according to the buyer's choice. When choosing Israel post (registered mail), the delivery can take up to 21 business days. When choosing HFD services, the delivery can take up to 7 business days. Vinvo does not take responsibility for any delay in the delivery caused by a third party carrier, by loss of the package by the carrier or/and when caused by wars, weather, strike, national disaster, and any other case of force majeure.
- Donator/Exchanger warranty
- By making a Donation/Exchange , Donator/Exchanger hereby represents and warrant that: (i) Donator/Exchanger has full title to the Clothes and/or that Donator/Exchanger have been properly authorized to sell and/or donate the Clothes by the true owner; (ii) Donator/Exchanger is permitted and able to transfer full ownership to the Clothes free from any third party claims or liabilities; (iii) there are no claims relating to ownership or title of the Clothes; (iv) to your best knowledge the Clothes are authentic and genuine.